Friday, May 6, 2011

Call me a "nerd"

My final grade was posted yesterday... "A"! YAY! 4.0 maintained! I wasn't sure, this class was HARD and very intense! So I am proud of myself!

The girls are just so amazing. They do something new and say something everyday. They mimic and repeat us...so cool! We try to play with them outside everyday, weather permitting. The biggest hits are the sandbox and the tricycles. We take them for walks with their tricycles. Cracks us up as the stare at something and the tricycle starts veering off the opposite way! They LOVE dogs and get so excited when they see one. "Dog, Dog, Dog" between squeals of delight. Someday, we will have another, but I still miss Reese. I still cry for him so I can't imagine getting another dog anytime soon. Anyways, here's the girls and some of their adventures:



Lara loves to take care of her sister...



Kristin pushing Lara on the tricycle



Lara pushing Kristin.

At least they take turns (we did buy 2 tricycles though) pushing each other, Mommy gets tired sometimes.

Oh and while taking this class, the stress of hating my job still, life in general and to make myself feel better... I went back on South Beach. I have lost 15 lbs in a little over 2 months. I am exercising and I just plain feel better. Also a little prep for the possible trial for baby #3. Gotta try to get in shape even if I don't get pregnant, I needed to lose this baby weight from the girls, 20 months after them is just plain too long to carry around the extra 30-35lbs from being pregnant with them. So I hope to continue this lifestyle change and good habits and IF I am lucky I will have lost more weight and be closer to the weight I was when I got pregnant with them, just in case I get pregnant this summer. I promise I will do a post about my TTC plan and all soon.....

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations on your 4.0! Way to go NERD!

Can't wait to make one of those adorable girls my daughter-in-law. ;)