Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"You're still pregnant"

Ummm.. that is exactly what my dr said as I waddled down the hall in his office today! Yeah, I am still pregnant! DUH!

Anyway, he teased me for a few minutes about going to the hospital not getting my way so signing myself out and refusing medical treatment- which is only partially true. I didn't want anything to stop labor and I think I can rest better at home. I mean seriously who would rather be in a hospital bed than in your own bed?

He checked and I am 4 cm and he is like How are you still pregnant? I don't know, that's why I pay him! He is in surgery the next few days and wants to induce me but is checking his schedule and will call me and let me know- Wed, Thurs or Fri! Just depends! Now that I know he isn't making me wait until 39 weeks I am a much calmer and happier pregnant lady! I will probably go into labor on my own as I "rest" (which I am seriously going to do), no more walking or anything to MAKE myself go into labor- so it will probably happen on its own!

Updates to follow as soon as I know myself! And a last belly shot if I get so adventurous- remember I am relaxing!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Rest. Rest. Rest. Thats my only advice.

Hugs!

*Brandi* said...

I second that! Rest! And not letting them stop contractions was a good choice, they gave me the shot and it was horrible, made my heart race and I got all shakey. Any day now I'm sure!

Lea said...

Keep up the good work, Mama! You are so close. :)

Unknown said...

Rest while you can! Can't wait to see those babies!

Bridget said...

Best of luck girl. Your doing great!! Can't wait to see the girls :)