Friday, October 9, 2009

2 months old

I don't have time to "really" update- but here are a few pics from yesterday and today.

The girls are 2 months old- WOW!! Went to pediatrician on Monday and the girls got their first shots! Well the first ones I saw- they got some in the hospital. They got clean bills of health and he told me how beautiful they are and once again how beautifully their heads are shaped. I guess that is a good thing- no cone heads here!

Kristin weighs 10lbs and 4 oz and is 22 inches long. He upped her reflux meds and said she probably did have some colic. My poor bay-be!

Lara weighs 8lbs and 14 oz and is 21 inches. He said she was growing well and is "catching" her sister!

I go back to work on Monday! BLAH!! Do I have to?




Holding Hands



Kristin (left) and Lara (right)



Kristin




Lara

2 comments:

Sarah said...

omg, they are just so cute!

Dawn said...

They are so beautiful Courtney and oh boy are they getting to be big girls :-)