Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun times

I come up with some nice blogs in my head. Do I ever write them... ummm... not so much. Someday. I won't promise but just maybe.


Here's some pictures of the girls in the last few days. They are 10 months old! I can hardly believe it!

After a good meal of sweet potato fries, roasted zucchini and squash, and chicken. They were all smiles and playful. Who isn't on a full belly?





Gonna getcha Mommy!



Hey Soul Sista! Whatcha doin over there?




Kristin squealing in the bathtub!



Lara splashing her sister!

Lots of cruising and moving going on here.

And lastly...

I miss you Reese ALOT! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you! Love ya pup!

Sorry, but I feel like if I put it out in blog sphere he'll know somehow. Just missing my dog alot right now.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww, they are such cuties! They are going to be walking in no time!!

Kate said...

Reese knows how much you love him! I'm sure he's still hanging around you somewhere :D

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Sarah said...

I cannot believe how big the girls have gotten! They are beautiful.

Good to hear from ya. :)

宥妃 said...

Judge not of men and things at first sight.............................................................

Kate said...

Even laughing, I still think Kristin looks like Bobby.

AmyC623 said...

I always have great blog posts in my head too. They very seldom make it into the actual blogosphere! Thank you for sharing updates, though - I missed you! The girls are SO CUTE - cuter by the day I think!

renew said...

discovery影片下載成人論壇 一夜情天空交友 av969影片 xxx383 援交聊天室sex520 視訊交友icase avshow 免費視訊聊天 s383情色大網咖免費 a片 視訊美女happystore 免費影片試看 台北視訊 高雄視訊34c 辣妹視訊無名影片下載 視訊主播脫衣秀gogo2sex 免費視訊情人辣妹 咆哮小老鼠視訊聊天室 免費影片 影片-章子怡 168888運動網 080性感沙灘3 免費av成人圖片素人自拍18 成人 淫美人論壇 dudu嘟嘟-免費視訊 0401免費視訊聊天室 日本免費視訊聊天 18成人視訊網 咆哮小老鼠影片分享區 視訊辣妹080 18美女視訊 gogo2sex免費視訊 0401成人交友 一夜情視訊 網愛聊天室meet520 視訊美女linnet 台灣kiss情色網 麗的娛樂網 成人影城-情色影片 8dgo視訊聊天網 桃園辣妹視訊 視訊妹 a片線上觀賞sex888免費看影片論壇 玩美女人,視訊 免費視訊34c辣妹微風論壇 日本視訊小魔女自拍 AA片免費試看 免費線上歐美A片觀看 辣妺視訊 免費聊天室d760 淫淫美女視訊交友 色遊戲王國

洪筱婷 said...

好想睡覺哦~上班摸魚看看blog.................................................................

德倫 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

文辰文辰 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough. ....................................................................