Sunday, May 23, 2010

4,000



Used Diapers! Well... roughly. I have kept a "count"- the boxes have uneven numbers like 204, I just count that as 200. So we have used 4,000 diapers so far not counting the diapers in the hospital and the "left overs" people gave me in size NB and 1. Cause I didn't think to add those in when I decided to keep count for a year!
9 1/2 months old yesterday and I consider myself a "Master of the Diaper" cause I have changed an ass load of diapers!

Now that Lara is doing a "baby lock jaw" and not accepting spoon feeding/baby foods. Here are some pics of my girls getting their grub on! As you can see they shovel it in by the fistful!



Kristin loves zucchini!




Lara does too!




This is them taking turns riding the pony that they start cracking up as soon as you set them on it!

4 comments:

Kate said...

They are too cute! I'm so glad the recent pics of Kristin have been non-screaming ones :D

sarah said...

4,000 ?! Wow... think, if you had another baby. You probably could do that in your sleep! ;-)

Love Kristin's expression, that is adorable!

Dawn0fTime said...

Wow that's a lot of diapers! No chance of trying cloth with twins, huh? I can't say I'd have the stamina for it either. Haha! Precious pics, by the way!!

Sarah said...

Wow! I cant believe how big they are getting! They are beautiful!