Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whenever I am having fun someone has to...




Poop in the tub!

Every time we are having fun in the tub and everyone is all in a good mood and playing- someone (usually Lara) poops in the tub! And EVERY time I am taking pictures of the girls splashing and laughing and do little videos with the camera and then I see a red face and poop. (Yes that is my tub and yes I had to scrub down both bath seats and baby toys and all)! How come they don't poop in the tub when Bobby is home?

Took the girls for their 9 month check up today-

Kristin is 26 1/2 inches (10th) and 15 lbs and 4 oz (5th)

Lara is 26 inches (5th) and 14 lbs and 9 oz (less than 3rd)

My little petite babies! Dr said they were nice and healthy and everything looked good.

6 comments:

sarah said...

Oh my... nothing more fun and relaxing than a lovely bath. And a good poo. :-)

Amber D'Amico said...

I'm not laughing that you had to clean everything... but I'm laughing at the lil' stinker that did this! :)

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I'm sorry but I had to laugh.. :) I'm sure it is no fun to clean up, but it is a bit funny.. I can't say I've had this problem with Kailey, but I've kept thinking I will at some point. :)

A Few Good Sperm said...

Ha Ha! Isaac ALMOST did that last night. Funny, we just had our FOUR month check up and Isaac was 14 pounds and Eloise was 12.4...I guess I have huge babies!

Thanks for your comment about Sadie. I think she waited for the babies too. I never would have handled her death if I was still going through IF. She went very suddenly but she wasn't in pain and I didn't have to make any difficult decisions so I'm thankful for that. I took her to the ER and before they could run any tests she stopped breathing.

The Fluck Family said...

omg...rachel is only a pound behind laura and she's only supposed to be about 5.5 months old! lol! rachel is only about 24 inches though! haha!

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com