Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I did it!!!

I lost 50 lbs!!! I did it!! I met my goal before I got pregnant!




I hopped on the scale this morning and that little device that has been my nemesis for years showed me one pound less making it a total of 50 lbs!! I have a friend that sent me an email with pics of ground beef when I lost 18 lbs and told me to think about my weight loss in terms of that. So then I thought of picking up 50lbs of ground beef at the store and wow- what a porker!! It would almost fill up your cart- I was carrying around enough extra weight to be equivalent to a kindergartner. Holy Shit what a porker!

Here's a pic of me at Thanksgiving with my niece/god daughter (Isn't she a cutey?) I on the other hand, look like a fat cow! When I saw this pic after Thanksgiving- I hardly recognized myself.

This is me last week with my cute little doggy by my side!



I am so excited I just had to share! So my body HAS to be ready for a baby or babies now! My doctor said Lose weight to increase your chances of getting pregnant- Done! I do feel a TON better and I think I am physically in the best shape of my adult life.
I know some of you thought' "She got her BFP" or "She's got her quads"! Nope- I am NOT testing early! That will wait until Sunday. It has been a GOOD week so far *fingers crossed*!

9 comments:

KandiB said...

congratulations! That is a HUGE feat! You look fantastic - thanks for sharing the pics. You should be very proud indeed. Yay!

sarah said...

You Did It!!

Can't wait for a lovely little Sunday post from you. ;-)

'Murgdan' said...

You GO, girl! That is AWESOME! You look great!

Dawn0fTime said...

You look awesome! Way to go!

Sam Lyon said...

Congrats!!! You look amazing!!

Sarah said...

OMG! That is awesome!! You my friend are my weight loss hero! Was is just the SB diet, or did you exercise like mad too?

Roberta said...

You look amazing!! Congrats!! I just want you to know that even though we don't "talk" very much lately, you are always in my thoughts. I hope you have a little something extra to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
XOXO

Erin said...

OMG you look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself. Losing a large amount of weight is a very difficult feat (I did 40 once).

Here's to more great things this week.

Kerri said...

Girl you look so good. I am so proud of you!!! I remember when I lost my first 50lbs which took almost 9 months.. It was an awesome feeling of accomplishment. CONGRATS!!!