Sunday, November 16, 2008

The results are....

Different month... same freaking results! Don't know why I would have thought it would be different! Actually, I already knew the result was going to be as such... but I still held out hope it would throw me for a loop.

I don't really know what is next since I have never been on these meds before. I don't know if I have to take a break to rest the ole poly cystic ovaries or if we get to go ahead and inject myself with some more high powered hormones. I don't know- I guess I will call Nurse Beth tomorrow.

BTW- I didn't even shed a tear. Guess I am becoming immune!

8 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Oh, Courtney...I was so hoping to hear something different (which is a dumb thing to say 'cause I know you were hoping for something different too). I'm sorry. This sucks. That sucks. Dammit.

sarah said...

Its horsesh*t. I'm so sorry. :-(

Amy said...

Noooooooooooo! This totally sucks! From my experience, I started back up the next month with the stims and tried again. Sending you giant HUGS. I'm so sorry!

Kate said...

#%$%#^%*%$%#^#^#&^$@$%*!!!!!!! (at least I censored myself)

Dawn0fTime said...

I've done back-to-back Clomid cycles. The only downside is it can cause the lining of your uterus to be on the thin side. If you don't usually have a problem with that though, it's not a big deal.

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm sorry hun.

The Joye of Teaching said...

Stinky news! ((hugs)) Here's to keep on keepin on.

Kerri said...

Big ((((HUGS)))).. Stupid ass PCOS...