Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag- you're it!




Just a little trivia since I am in the 2ww and I have nothing going on... "How I met the Love of My Life" to follow

Fun stuff!

Answer the following questions with single word responses. Then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? highlighted
4. Your mother? talkative
5. Your father? deceased
6. Your favorite thing? Reese's
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. The room you’re in? classroom
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? miscarriage
12. Where do you want to be in six years? mother
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? Rich
15. One of your wish list items? mother
16. Where you grew up? Virginia
17. The last thing you did? talked
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your T.V.? HD
20. Your pet? Reese
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? normal
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? Yukon
25. Something you’re not wearing? jacket
26. Favorite store? B.Moss
27. Your Summer? awesome
28. Love someone? whole-heartedly
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday


Are there any of my bloggie friends that haven't done this yet? I think I have seen it on most of the blogs I follow, if not- consider yourself TAGGED! You're it!!

No comments: