Friday, December 19, 2008

2nd Beat draw

I really can't muster the energy or the thought into this so it will be short. The number went from 285 to 498 in 4 days. It didn't double like it should so now we wait- wait until Monday for another draw. Dr Never Smiles told me we have a 50/50 shot, she has seen everything and yes it is possible we will know more Monday. I am heartbroken and saddened. I don't even know what to say... I am trying to have faith but it is really hard right now. I need some prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

8 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

I'm sending you every bit of hope I have (it's a lot). Hope you get better news on Monday. (hugs)

Giraffe1010 said...

I also am sending you all the hope that I can send.I wish the best for you on monday..Muah..

just me, dawn said...

i am sending you all the prayers and hope I have.

The one and now only Jodi Bird said...

I'm praying for you and your bean!

Bridget said...

I am sorry to hear that C. I still have a lot hope for you. I'll be praying for you this weekend for great news on Monday. Just remember we are all here for you and wish you nothing but the best.

Love Bridget

The Joye of Teaching said...

Praying for you ((hugs))

Sarah said...

Big hugs and an ass load of hope for you and your hubby.

Lea said...

I am sending good thoughts for you and a healthy pregnancy. It sucks to have to wait for news, but I hope it's good news. Big hugs.