Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just for Fun...



"You have to talk to your pee pee. Pee pee I know you are in there and I want you to come out."

If you guess the movie you win- what I don't know but something- like maybe a certificate that says you watch a lot of movies or a ... I don't know I am out of ideas.

I tried to find clip but I couldn't find one. Can you guess?


OK- times up.... It is from Look who's talking 2 when Mikey is talking to the other little boy about going to the potty.


I decided to talk to my pee pee. I have discovered the culprit in me not getting a BFP- it is MY PEE PEE! Yep that is right, my pee pee is keeping me from getting a BFP. Since I keep peeing on HPTs for months and BFNs. So it MUST be the pee pee, it is not the fact that every month there is ONLY a 20% chance of getting pregnant since I am taking an ass load of medicine and my stomach looks like it belongs on a heroin addict or because I pay $250 a cycle to have an IUI or have doctors who SPECIALIZE in reproduction INSTRUCTING me on when to have timed intercourse . So I decided it HAS to be "my pee pee".
I decided after a GOOD talking to my pee pee, I checked my pee pee out to see if it would betray me again. So I peed on a HPT for fun... why you say? Why not? I had just taken my HCG trigger so I KNEW it would have to be a BFP! So I did.. I peed on it and I hopped in the shower. And when I got out- lo and behold... it was a positive pregnancy test. Now I KNOW I am NOT pregnant, but I wanted to see if my pee pee could make a + hpt. I am NOT completely out of touch with reality- I know that I am not pregnant. But it has been a long time since I had seen 2 lines so I figured- what the hell... I have that bag of hpts I bought off Ebay ( good deal I got 20 FR hpts for $4.98 INCLUDING S&H -Hot damn!) So what is that - $0.20 or so worth of fun! It was pretty cool cause it worked- MY pee pee CAN make a hpt positive!
I did show it to Bobby and he looked at me like I was crazy.
I did my IUI today- pretty uneventful normal IUI thing, except I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to go since his appointment was at 7:30 am and mine at 9 and the RE is an hour away! But we made it and I am inseminated! So test date is 12-16-08... stay tuned. On to the torture of the progesterone! Woo Hoo!
Anyway, I thought I would share that IF you talk to your pee pee it can become a BFP!! Just try! It was the only thing I haven't tried in this whole TTC process. So now my pee pee HAS to give me a BFP on the 16th!

6 comments:

The Joye of Teaching said...

I hope your PEE PEE listens and then has a serious talk with mine :)

sarah said...

First, holy shit, thats an awesome deal on HPTs.

I'm glad we've got that whole pee pee discussion done now. Its been a long time coming. ;-)

*finger crossed* 12-16-09 = BFP DAY!

Sarah said...

Ok, I dont know about the whole talking to your "pee pee" thing...um...but my fingers are crossed that you get your BFP. =)

Dawn0fTime said...

Whoa...you had me there for a minute. I thought you had a genuine, for real BFP! Tease! Also, if you could refrain from waking up at my crack, I'd really appreciate it. It makes me...um...self-concious. What if I farted in my sleep? I'd never be able to live with myself.

Kate said...

Yay PEE PEE! One of my docs suggested I talk to my ovaries so they won't be "lazy" anymore. Mayeb I'll try the pee pee though.

Steph said...

I'm glad you posted this. I feel better about my fake BFP at 7dpiui. It's nice to know my body really can get a second line, even if it isn't real. Hopefully it'll be real for both of us very soon!!